The best ways to clean your home
At Ace Cleaning services, we aim for the highest of hygiene standards. When our contracts included bathroom and kitchen cleaning servivces, we work hard to make sure each area is spotless, thus minimises the spreading of bacteria and germs. Here are some of our best cleaning services tips when it comes to your home.
1. Use microfiber clothes - throw out your old rags and flannels, and replace them with microfiber clothes. These cloths are made of synthetic fibred that are woven together to create a microfiber. These fibres rub together to create a static charge that attracts dirt and dust, saving you using sprays and chemicals. They won't scratch your surfaces, they work equally well when dry or wet and they will clean anything from the kitchen to the computer to the toilet to your TV.
2. Getting stains out a carpet - The most important thing here is to blot the liquid/spillage - do not scrub the carpet as you run the risk of pushing the stains deeper into the fibres. Blot dry, rinse thoroughly with water and repeat. I'm sure we have all experienced the hassle of a red win spillage. The best thing to do is cover with soda water and blot with paper towels until fully absorbed.
3. Shower limescale - Limescale deposits are easily cleaned with a very simple cleaning services. Most taps and shower heads throughout our homes are covered in it. Immerse your shower head in heated white wine vinegar and leave for one hour, use a plastic bag and tape to do this. Take an old toothbrush and scrub the now soaked limescale - rinse and buff with a dry cloth and your taps and shower head will be sparkling clean. Repeat for your taps, but use soaked paper towels to place between each one.
4. Toilets - We find the best thing to use each time you clean your toilet is some cleaning product and paper towels. It is much more hygienic to use paper towels and flush them away then use the same sponge over and over again to clean the toilet - sitting under the bowl harbouring more and more germs, which you then spread back around the toilet bowl.
5. Washing basket - layer the bottom of your laundry basket with some cotton or paper towels which have been sprinkled with tea tree oil - it will keep those smelly socks at bay!
6. Clean windows - the best solution to use when cleaning your windows is 25% water to 75% parts water. Immerse an cotton towel in the solution, squeeze and scrub heavily on the window to remove all scum. Then take a piece of scrunched up newspaper and buff the windows to leave the sparkling clean. Use a dry cloth to wipe away any streaks. Another handy tip when cleaning windows inside and out - scrub each side a different way (vertically and horizontally) so you can see clearly what side streaks are on.
7. Water stains - we've all had the new table that was ruined in the first week when someone didn't use a coaster; the dread water stain. The best way to clean a water stain, and save your table, is by firstly placing a clean, thick towel on the table and stain. Take your iron, and on a low to medium setting, press down over the towel, and making sure to not hit the table. Do this for several seconds - the heat will warm the table enough that the moisture is released into the towel, and out of the table. Repeat as required, buff and polish to finish.
These are all of our best cleaning services and tips designed to clean your home to perfection, without the need for expensive products and scrubbers.